GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   grubs (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/australia/13203-grubs.html)

ideekay 05-04-2003 06:34 AM

grubs

Problem grubs discovered in my "time" , soft black 20 to 32 mm long about 6
mm dia found under top crust in Pot , the plant started out ok but now
looks sad these grubs don't eat the foliage so I guess they either eat the
root system or tap into it ..........whats my solution please ?

Dwayne 05-04-2003 06:34 AM

grubs

Get on the Internet and type in "grub killer", or "mole killer" and research
what you come up with. There is a white powder that you can sprinkle on the
soil, that will cause a fungus (or something) that wont hurt regular worms,
plants, or animals, that once established, will kill the grubs for about 20
years. If you have amole problem, it will eliminate that also. Good luck.
Dwayne

u...