GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   marguerite daisies (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/australia/142845-marguerite-daisies.html)

Sandra Bodycoat 22-04-2006 02:53 PM

marguerite daisies

Hi

I have a marguerite daisy I wish to transplant, when would you recommend to
do this?
Thanks
Sandra

0tterbot 23-04-2006 01:02 AM

marguerite daisies

"Sandra Bodycoat" wrote in message
Hi

I have a marguerite daisy I wish to transplant, when would you recommend
to do this?
Thanks
Sandra

hm, i'd do it now.
kylie

loosecanon 23-04-2006 12:11 PM

marguerite daisies

"0tterbot" wrote in message
"Sandra Bodycoat" wrote in message
Hi

I have a marguerite daisy I wish to transplant, when would you recommend
to do this?
Thanks
Sandra

hm, i'd do it now.
kylie

Same here do it now! Daises are daisies they are rampant! Feeling energetic
cos my Michaelmas Daisies need to be split!lol They are as bad as clumping
blue agapanthus! Haha not really !

Richard

godwin 01-05-2006 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandra Bodycoat
Hi

I have a marguerite daisy I wish to transplant, when would you recommend to
do this?
Thanks
Sandra

Yes sandra the Autumn is a good time to transplant most things, but if you have a plant older than a couple of years I'd not bother with the old one just plant a couple of slips or even a row. They grow very easily and yours has probably got some bits that have roots on that can be detached from the old plant.

Never cut daisy's back hard when the summer heat is here.

Go Well godwin