Old 25-08-2006, 01:25 AM posted to aus.gardens

Default yet another web site update

g'day friends,

busy times ahead as i bring oue web site up todate.

added a topic on doing a quicky straw bale garden, a good one for the
kids on their holidays or at school for a school project, got many
applications.

don't click on the instand potato patch link yet it isn't there yet
but keep checking back it will be soon.

don't know why but visitors to our site seem reluctant to use the
guest book, we find it is a quick way for visitors to ask for more
info' or simply leave their comments. so if the trend is not to use
the guest book then maybe we should remove it from our page?

feedback on the above will be much appreciated.

all topics will appear in the sight index visible when you scan down
the page.

tia

With peace and brightest of blessings,

len