GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   What to plant next (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/australia/154825-what-plant-next.html)

Chookie 05-03-2007 07:45 AM

What to plant next

In article ,
"Geoff & Heather" wrote:

Chookie,
I've grown Rattlesnake runners right through summer in Newcastle - onto my
third planting now. Fantastic cropping stringless beans and seem resistant
to most everything - we've had very erratic weather and they have coped very
well.

That turned out to be what I had! I tried the dwarf ones but they didn't crop
well at all, so I've planted the runners and will see how they go.

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

Kerry Cue