GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Hello, newie here. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/australia/155418-hello-newie-here.html)

Gypsy 18-03-2007 01:43 AM

Hello, newie here.

Hi group,
Only joined your group today. I am hoping to make new friends and
learn more about gardening which is my passion. I live in the Blue
Mountains of New South Wales. At the moment it has been very wet here
for weeks with only a hot day here and there.

I'll leave it at that for now and I hope to be able to join into your
disscussions real soon.
Have a good day to you all and thanks for letting me join.

Donna.

neil 18-03-2007 02:17 AM

Hello, newie here.

"Gypsy" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi group,
Only joined your group today. I am hoping to make new friends and
learn more about gardening which is my passion. I live in the Blue
Mountains of New South Wales. At the moment it has been very wet here
for weeks with only a hot day here and there.

I'll leave it at that for now and I hope to be able to join into your
disscussions real soon.
Have a good day to you all and thanks for letting me join.

Donna.

Hi Donna! I wish you could send some of that rain down to Melbourne! My
garden is slowly dying......

Neil.

MG 18-03-2007 02:56 PM

Hello, newie here.

"Gypsy" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi group,
Only joined your group today. I am hoping to make new friends and
learn more about gardening which is my passion. I live in the Blue
Mountains of New South Wales. At the moment it has been very wet here
for weeks with only a hot day here and there.

I'll leave it at that for now and I hope to be able to join into your
disscussions real soon.
Have a good day to you all and thanks for letting me join.

Donna.

Hi Donna and welcome

please send some of that extra rain to Adelaide as well :)

Geoff & Heather 22-03-2007 09:00 AM

Hello, newie here.

Welcome Donna.

I'll keep quiet about the rain and warmth in Newcastle and how I am mowing
my lawn twice a week :-)

Geoff