GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   selling Lophophora williamsii (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/australia/174978-selling-lophophora-williamsii.html)

Uncle chorn's cabin 24-05-2008 04:43 AM

selling Lophophora williamsii

I have Lophophora williamsii caespitosa for sale in reasonable price

www.uncle-chorn.com

CactusPlaza 13-06-2008 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle chorn's cabin (Post 794087)
I have Lophophora williamsii caespitosa for sale in reasonable price

www.uncle-chorn.com

I also have many many Lophophora species for sale at my website (Europe)

Lophophora williamsii v. caespitosa
Lophophora jourdaniana
etc etc

I also provide guides to growing Lophophora williamsii and raising seed.

If you are interested feel free to visit:

www.cactusplaza.com

Jeßus[_2_] 14-06-2008 12:39 AM

Uncle chorn's cabin wrote:
I have Lophophora williamsii caespitosa for sale in reasonable price

www.uncle-chorn.com

If you can get them through customs here in Oz, count me in :)

Mescalitto 21-06-2008 01:09 AM

Im in the UK and have a few hundred l.williamsii i need to get rid of to make more space for more larger recently aquired lophos in my greenhouse, Discount for anyone who will take the lot!!!!! Someone must want them .

klung 24-07-2008 03:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mescalitto (Post 799523)
Im in the UK and have a few hundred l.williamsii i need to get rid of to make more space for more larger recently aquired lophos in my greenhouse, Discount for anyone who will take the lot!!!!! Someone must want them .

I'm intrested, I've just sent you a personal message

Mescalitto 03-08-2008 04:07 AM

Hi Klung, i cant find a personal message from you?, Im new to this forum, If you want to Email me at i can give you more details if you are still interested? Kind Regards Mescalitto.

ftcrider 06-08-2008 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle chorn's cabin (Post 794087)
I have Lophophora williamsii caespitosa for sale in reasonable price

www.uncle-chorn.com

I am interested in purchasing some Lophophora williamsii if anyone still has some available and can ship to the United States. I found this site on accident so please email me directly at . Thank you and look forward to hearing from someone.

Grant[_2_] 16-10-2008 10:45 AM

selling Lophophora williamsii

Hi do you still have this for sale..? I am in Sydney Australia.. email me
at

thanks

--
Posted at www.Usenet.com.au

Jeßus[_2_] 16-10-2008 10:14 PM

On Thu, 16 Oct 2008 11:45:36 +0200, Grant wrote:

Hi do you still have this for sale..? I am in Sydney Australia.. email
me at

I highly doubt this is a reliable method of obtaining live Peyote...
But if you do have a win, please let me know :)