GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Hello everybody (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/australia/178131-hello-everybody.html)

jimdannock 26-08-2008 09:18 PM

Hello everybody

I am very happy to join the forum. I was born in Tasmania but I am now living in Hanoi, Vietnam. I got marriage to a Vietnamease Lady. I want to settle down in Vietnam - a very peaceful and nice country.

FarmI 27-08-2008 03:55 AM

Hello everybody

"jimdannock" wrote in message

I am very happy to join the forum. I was born in Tasmania but I am now
living in Hanoi, Vietnam. I got marriage to a Vietnamease Lady. I want
to settle down in Vietnam - a very peaceful and nice country.

And what do you grow in Hanoi?

From the way the way the Vietnamese can get things to grow, you'll have to
give us lots of advice.

David Hare-Scott 27-08-2008 08:06 AM

Hello everybody

"jimdannock" wrote in message

I am very happy to join the forum. I was born in Tasmania but I am now
living in Hanoi, Vietnam. I got marriage to a Vietnamease Lady.

You make it sound contagious.

I want
to settle down in Vietnam - a very peaceful and nice country.

So you know about growing in tropical regions then?

David