Old 26-08-2008, 09:18 PM
Registered User

Default Hello everybody

I am very happy to join the forum. I was born in Tasmania but I am now living in Hanoi, Vietnam. I got marriage to a Vietnamease Lady. I want to settle down in Vietnam - a very peaceful and nice country.
Old 27-08-2008, 03:55 AM posted to aus.gardens

"jimdannock" wrote in message

I am very happy to join the forum. I was born in Tasmania but I am now
living in Hanoi, Vietnam. I got marriage to a Vietnamease Lady. I want
to settle down in Vietnam - a very peaceful and nice country.

And what do you grow in Hanoi?

From the way the way the Vietnamese can get things to grow, you'll have to
give us lots of advice.

Old 27-08-2008, 08:06 AM posted to aus.gardens

"jimdannock" wrote in message

I am very happy to join the forum. I was born in Tasmania but I am now
living in Hanoi, Vietnam. I got marriage to a Vietnamease Lady.

You make it sound contagious.

I want
to settle down in Vietnam - a very peaceful and nice country.

So you know about growing in tropical regions then?

David

Hello Everybody DanielK United Kingdom 3 19-07-2010 03:57 PM
Hello Everybody. Buzzard United Kingdom 6 08-07-2009 06:05 PM
Hello Everybody ! Seamus Ma' Cleriec Edible Gardening 1 23-08-2003 06:42 AM
How did everybody get started with their rose hobby? Emil Roses 37 17-04-2003 02:56 PM
How did everybody get started, and Persian Yellow Regina Roses 2 11-04-2003 07:20 AM