Old 19-03-2009, 02:11 AM posted to aus.gardens

Default Snakes

NWF (Dont ask)

Lets all close the subject.

Aawww! But yes, seems fair and sensible, provided the questions have
been answered satisfactorily.

keep smiling
annonnymouse

Old 20-03-2009, 05:08 AM posted to aus.gardens

jonno wrote:
NWF (Dont ask)

Why not (ask, that is)?

(quizzical look)
annonnymouse
Old 22-03-2009, 10:07 AM posted to aus.gardens

a_nonny_mouse wrote:
jonno wrote:
NWF (Dont ask)

Why not (ask, that is)?

(quizzical look)
annonnymous

As part of a secret society of men, I cant let you know this one.

Old 23-03-2009, 01:46 AM posted to aus.gardens

jonno wrote:
a_nonny_mouse wrote:
jonno wrote:
NWF (Dont ask)

Why not (ask, that is)?

(quizzical look)
annonnymous

As part of a secret society of men, I cant let you know this one.

lol
Shame on you
A typical male response

keep smiling
annonnymouse
Old 23-03-2009, 01:03 AM posted to aus.gardens

a_nonny_mouse wrote:
jonno wrote:
a_nonny_mouse wrote:
jonno wrote:
NWF (Dont ask)

Why not (ask, that is)?

(quizzical look)
annonnymous

As part of a secret society of men, I cant let you know this one.

lol
Shame on you
A typical male response

And a typical female. Youre dying to know!

keep smiling
annonnymouse

I could tell you, but then I would have to kill you....
I dont think you'd like that or want to know it that desperately....

Old 23-03-2009, 04:45 AM posted to aus.gardens

jonno wrote:
a_nonny_mouse wrote:
jonno wrote:
a_nonny_mouse wrote:
jonno wrote:
NWF (Dont ask)

Why not (ask, that is)?

(quizzical look)
annonnymous
As part of a secret society of men, I cant let you know this one.

lol
Shame on you
A typical male response

And a typical female. Youre dying to know!

A male chauvinist yet?
Thought you were at least a metrosexual with a sense of humour!

I could tell you, but then I would have to kill you....

With the sound of the vacuum cleaner ringing in my ears and the washing
machine chattering away, death seems reasonable at the moment. Only the
cuppa coffee keeping me sane / alive

I dont think you'd like that or want to know it that desperately....

You west aussies are very macho
Then you don't have football teams either
At least not like the mighty Bombers!

annonnymouse
(kicking with the best of them)
Old 23-03-2009, 05:11 AM posted to aus.gardens

a_nonny_mouse wrote:
jonno wrote:
a_nonny_mouse wrote:
jonno wrote:
a_nonny_mouse wrote:
jonno wrote:
NWF (Dont ask)

Why not (ask, that is)?

(quizzical look)
annonnymous
As part of a secret society of men, I cant let you know this one.

lol
Shame on you
A typical male response

And a typical female. Youre dying to know!

A male chauvinist yet?

Better to be a male chauvenist than a female one! I was last time I
looked....
Thought you were at least a metrosexual with a sense of humour!

I wus only kidding.
I could tell you, but then I would have to kill you....

With the sound of the vacuum cleaner ringing in my ears and the washing
machine chattering away, death seems reasonable at the moment. Only the
cuppa coffee keeping me sane / alive

If you continue doing what youre doing youl'l continue to get what youre
getting.

I dont think you'd like that or want to know it that desperately....

You west aussies are very macho

Ima in Melbourne, where football is football and we vote by colour in
numbers, and end up wid the loosers we have in parliment.
I haf to be macho. Otherwise I couldnt sneak a water hose out in the
dead of night to water me garden, to cram on a train wid thousands of
sardines and ration my electricity when we need it most with my air
conditioners shut down, when told "shel'l be right" by those wimps in
Spring Street. Where dams are damned bfore theyre bilt. And were nearly
broke up to the hilt. Wait till next elections. Well be dealt another
bunch of wimps weve never eard of, but are asked to vote for...
When things go wrong they tell us were the cause, cut down on this or
that. I'm moving out to the country at least theyl'l tell you when a
power company is shutting down supplies.
See I'm a melburnite. We all wanna move...

Then you don't have football teams either
At least not like the mighty Bombers!

annonnymouse
(kicking with the best of them)

I wus only kidding.

I used to back the bombers.

But they ran out of sheedies.

Old 23-03-2009, 05:59 PM posted to aus.gardens

a_nonny_mouse wrote:
jonno wrote:
a_nonny_mouse wrote:
jonno wrote:
a_nonny_mouse wrote:
jonno wrote:
NWF (Dont ask)

Why not (ask, that is)?

(quizzical look)
annonnymous
As part of a secret society of men, I cant let you know this one.

lol
Shame on you
A typical male response

And a typical female. Youre dying to know!

A male chauvinist yet?
Thought you were at least a metrosexual with a sense of humour!

Now now pussycat the claws are out...
Putting labels on me yet. Thats like calling me names.
Er I just did too....sorry.

I could tell you, but then I would have to kill you....

With the sound of the vacuum cleaner ringing in my ears and the washing
machine chattering away, death seems reasonable at the moment. Only the
cuppa coffee keeping me sane / alive

If you continue to do, what you continue to do, you continue to get,
what you continue to get. Vacuum cleaners suck. Polished floor boards
for me. Have two cuppas and your eyes will open. If you dont like doing
it, pay someone to do so, and have a friend into the bargain...

I dont think you'd like that or want to know it that desperately....

You west Aussies are very macho

Im an Essendon supporter, (living in Melb. Northern burbs) or was it a
Sheedy supporter, then I realised it was all about the money, my money
they wanted. They now have no support, as they are not even close to
winning...
Its time to cut their hierarchy, and a very close cut is needed.
Call in Steve Vizard. He's used to a bit of fun and sabotage it seems.

Then you don't have football teams either
At least not like the mighty Bombers!

I wont say you got it wrong, as I mite git killed.
annonnymouse
(kicking with the best of them)

What position do you play?