GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Mulching with hay bales... (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/australia/189398-mulching-hay-bales.html)

FarmI 15-02-2010 02:40 AM

Mulching with hay bales...

"David Hare-Scott" wrote in message
Rod Speed wrote utter rubbish whihc has been largely snipped.

When the decomposition of the mulch uses up nutrients etc.

It can also be a haven for undesirable pests and diseases as well.

I now understand much more about you and your odd posting style, no
further explanation is required thankyou.

Yep. Another one who needs to be dropped into the Bozo bin.

woka 15-02-2010 04:28 AM

Mulching with hay bales...

FarmI wrote:
"David Hare-Scott" wrote in message
Rod Speed wrote utter rubbish whihc has been largely snipped.

When the decomposition of the mulch uses up nutrients etc.

It can also be a haven for undesirable pests and diseases as well.

I now understand much more about you and your odd posting style, no
further explanation is required thankyou.

Yep. Another one who needs to be dropped into the Bozo bin.

Fat lot of good that will do you, gutless.

SG1[_3_] 15-02-2010 04:34 AM

Mulching with hay bales...

"David Hare-Scott" wrote in message
Rod Speed wrote utter rubbish whihc has been largely snipped.

When the decomposition of the mulch uses up nutrients etc.

It can also be a haven for undesirable pests and diseases as well.

I now understand much more about you and your odd posting style, no
further explanation is required thankyou.

Yep. Another one who needs to be dropped into the Bozo bin.

He changes monikas as often as others change undies.

David Hare-Scott[_2_] 15-02-2010 04:49 AM

Mulching with hay bales...

woka wrote:
FarmI wrote:
"David Hare-Scott" wrote in message
Rod Speed wrote utter rubbish whihc has been largely snipped.

When the decomposition of the mulch uses up nutrients etc.

It can also be a haven for undesirable pests and diseases as well.

I now understand much more about you and your odd posting style, no
further explanation is required thankyou.

Yep. Another one who needs to be dropped into the Bozo bin.

Fat lot of good that will do you, gutless.

It is interesting that your first post to this thread and to this NG (at
least in recent times) should be of this nature.

I wonder is there any chance at all you might contribute something about
gardens? I wouldn't think so.

David

FarmI 16-02-2010 11:12 AM

Mulching with hay bales...

"SG1" wrote in message
"David Hare-Scott" wrote in message
Rod Speed wrote utter rubbish whihc has been largely snipped.

When the decomposition of the mulch uses up nutrients etc.

It can also be a haven for undesirable pests and diseases as well.

I now understand much more about you and your odd posting style, no
further explanation is required thankyou.

Yep. Another one who needs to be dropped into the Bozo bin.

He changes monikas as often as others change undies.

LOL. That is highly probable but luckily I seem to have unknowable depths
to my Bozo Bin.