GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Take me for a walk through your garden (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/australia/189526-take-me-walk-through-your-garden.html)

Jeff[_16_] 10-02-2010 02:20 PM

Take me for a walk through your garden

I'm visiting Australia later this year and would like to know of any
pretty spots where men who love gardens might enjoy each others
company.

;-)

--
Cheers,
Jeff

Rod Speed 10-02-2010 05:52 PM

Jeff wrote:

I'm visiting Australia later this year and would like to know of any pretty
spots where men who love gardens might enjoy each others company.

;-)

Dont bother with mine, its one hell of a jungle, quite literally.

The worst of the weeds are quite literally more than 10' high.

0tterbot 11-02-2010 05:06 AM

"Jeff" wrote in message
I'm visiting Australia later this year and would like to know of any
pretty spots where men who love gardens might enjoy each others
company.

erm, i'm not a man.
kylie

[email protected] 11-02-2010 08:01 AM

On Thu, 11 Feb 2010 04:52:27 +1100, "Rod Speed" wrote:

Jeff wrote:

I'm visiting Australia later this year and would like to know of any pretty
spots where men who love gardens might enjoy each others company.

;-)

Dont bother with mine, its one hell of a jungle, quite literally.

The worst of the weeds are quite literally more than 10' high.

Growing marijuana among the tomatoes again? ;-)

SG1[_3_] 11-02-2010 12:51 PM

"0tterbot" wrote in message
"Jeff" wrote in message
I'm visiting Australia later this year and would like to know of any
pretty spots where men who love gardens might enjoy each others
company.

erm, i'm not a man.
kylie

There are enuf fairies at the bottom of the garden. We do not need a fairy
using his bottom in the garden!!!!!!!!

Rod Speed 11-02-2010 06:32 PM

wrote:

Jeff wrote:

I'm visiting Australia later this year and would like to know of
any pretty spots where men who love gardens might enjoy each others
company.

;-)

Dont bother with mine, its one hell of a jungle, quite literally.

The worst of the weeds are quite literally more than 10' high.

Growing marijuana among the tomatoes again? ;-)

Nar, nothing like that sort of weed.

Jeßus[_2_] 11-02-2010 08:11 PM

Take me for a walk through your garden

In article ,
said...
:
: Jeff wrote:
:
: I'm visiting Australia later this year and would like to know of any pretty
: spots where men who love gardens might enjoy each others company.
:
: ;-)
:
: Dont bother with mine, its one hell of a jungle, quite literally.
:
: The worst of the weeds are quite literally more than 10' high.
:
:Growing marijuana among the tomatoes again? ;-)

I was going to reply with much the same comment :)

Terryc 16-02-2010 09:52 AM

Jeff wrote:
I'm visiting Australia later this year and would like to know of any
pretty spots where men who love gardens might enjoy each others
company.

;-)

--
Cheers,
Jeff

hahahahahah, good troll. you have caught a couple of beauties there.