GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Yellow leaves on standard ficus (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/australia/44619-yellow-leaves-standard-ficus.html)

Luke 03-10-2003 12:32 AM

Yellow leaves on standard ficus

Hi,

I have two standard ficus's, one is looking fine the leaves are a nice
glossy green , however the other one has many yellow leaves on it. Does
anyone know which nutrient may be missing that is causing this. I live in
Adelaide and both ficus's sit next to each other so I am presuming it is
something to do with a nutrient deficiency rather than location. Any help
would be great.

Regards
Luke

Jeff Anderson 03-10-2003 09:41 AM

Yellow leaves on standard ficus

On Fri, 3 Oct 2003 09:02:16 +0930, "Luke"
wrote:

Hi,

I have two standard ficus's, one is looking fine the leaves are a nice
glossy green , however the other one has many yellow leaves on it. Does
anyone know which nutrient may be missing that is causing this. I live in
Adelaide and both ficus's sit next to each other so I am presuming it is
something to do with a nutrient deficiency rather than location. Any help
would be great.

Regards
Luke

Mine only ever do that if they get over-watered, something that
sometimes happens if I forget to turn the automatic watering off
during a long rainy spell.

Jeff