GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Feral Bob Browns 'smokeable lapel." (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/australia/46048-feral-bob-browns-smokeable-lapel.html)

Peter Shaggy Haywood 31-10-2003 11:32 PM

Feral Bob Browns 'smokeable lapel."

Groovy hepcat paxwax1 was jivin' on Fri, 24 Oct 2003 18:05:10 +1000 in
aus.jokes.
Feral Bob Browns 'smokeable lapel."'s a cool scene! Dig it!

around the world, regarding this event. Americans, especially, reveal a
deep underlying disrespect for Aussies and think we are a joke.

And this comes as a big surprise to you? I have just one thing to
say in response to your above statement: WELL, DUH!
Australia is, and has been for quite a long time, the joke of the
World, residing at the arse end thereof. The Yanks and Poms,
especially, have always held that view, as well as a certain retiring
SE Asian leader who seems to have a bad case of cactusupthebumitis.

http://alphalink.com.au/~phaywood/

Mylorace 01-11-2003 01:02 AM

Feral Bob Browns 'smokeable lapel."

Ayn Marx

...........and the camel isn't efficient at what it was 'designed' to
do ? ? ? ? ?

Not if you wanted a horse in the first place.!

MDHJWH 02-11-2003 10:02 AM

(Mylorace) wrote in message ...
Ayn Marx

...........and the camel isn't efficient at what it was 'designed' to

Not if you wanted a horse in the first place.!

What use is a bloody horse in the desert?

Mylorace 02-11-2003 02:12 PM

Feral Bob Browns 'smokeable lapel."

What use is a bloody horse in the desert?

Are you a slow learner ?
I said, " a Camel is a Horse designed by a commitee"
Nothing to do with Camel design, is this a bit over your head ?