GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Growing my own peppercorns (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/australia/48901-growing-my-own-peppercorns.html)

Kathy and Steve 20-12-2003 08:48 AM

Growing my own peppercorns

Can anyone tell me where I might be able to get hold of a peppercorn plant?
We were recently in Vietnam and in a climate similar to ours on the Atherton
Tablelands and people were growing peppercorns. Apparently it is a vine that
needs a host tree to grow on. You just pick the peppercorns and dry them
(mmmmm)
Any idea?
Kathy.

Jock 23-12-2003 04:02 AM