GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   English Holy (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/australia/51736-english-holy.html)

Mitchell McCreath 04-02-2004 11:02 PM

English Holy

Morning all.,. :)

Anybody got hints' for looking after English Holy?
I at the moment have two plants. how do I get new plants?
There have been quite a lot of white flowers but very
few few red berries.

Cheers,
Mitchell

Chookie 06-02-2004 02:03 AM

English Holy

In article ,
"Mitchell McCreath" wrote:

Morning all.,. :)

Anybody got hints' for looking after English Holy?
I at the moment have two plants. how do I get new plants?

Try taking cuttings in autumn.

There have been quite a lot of white flowers but very
few few red berries.

I think the reason they're associated with Christmas is that the berries
appear in midwinter.

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

"Jeez; if only those Ancient Greek storytellers had known about the astonishing
creature that is the *Usenet hydra*: you cut off one head, and *a stupider one*
grows back..." -- MJ, cam.misc

Mitchell McCreath 06-02-2004 03:02 AM

English Holy

Thanks Chookie. Will do..........