GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   vegetable shelf life? in supermarkets (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/australia/54880-vegetable-shelf-life-supermarkets.html)

len gardener 24-03-2004 08:14 AM

vegetable shelf life? in supermarkets

g'day chookie,

sorry i can't be more specific mate if a come across it i will post it
here.

yes exactly about rr crops mate as with any crops transgenically
modified to use any chemicals sooner than later there will be the
super bugs, not to mention the damage to the bio-diversity when these
transgenic crops cross pollinate with wild relatives. this is only one
resistant weed plant there are many more to evolve yet as gmo's take
over.

i'll be checking that link directly

keep in touch

len