GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Ranunculus.... (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/australia/62279-ranunculus.html)

DD 27-05-2004 04:18 AM

Ranunculus....

When should I plant the Ranunculus corms that I dug out after flowering
last year? I live in the Western suburbs [Hills District] of Sydney.
DD

GreenieLeBrun 27-05-2004 07:03 AM

Ranunculus....

DD wrote in message ...
When should I plant the Ranunculus corms that I dug out after flowering
last year? I live in the Western suburbs [Hills District] of Sydney.
DD

Ask at your local nursery

Chookie 28-05-2004 02:06 PM

Ranunculus....

In article , DD wrote:

When should I plant the Ranunculus corms that I dug out after flowering
last year? I live in the Western suburbs [Hills District] of Sydney.

Now, if not sooner.

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

"Life is like a cigarette -- smoke it to the butt." -- Harvie Krumpet

DD 29-05-2004 02:08 AM

Ranunculus....

Thanks for the replies, looks like I'll have to get out there this
weekend and start digging..........
DD

Crimson Castle 10-06-2004 10:04 AM

Ranunculus....

Hello, I'm living in Melbourne and the recommended time is actually April -
May. June is a little bit late but considering the wierd weather we have
been getting - planting late might not matter.

I was busy in April/May and only got to plant my ranunculus comb in the
first week of June.
The ranunclus seeds I sowed in mid May are germinating already.

Cheers,

Crimson