Old 27-05-2004, 04:18 AM
DD

Default Ranunculus....

When should I plant the Ranunculus corms that I dug out after flowering
last year? I live in the Western suburbs [Hills District] of Sydney.
DD

Old 27-05-2004, 07:03 AM
GreenieLeBrun

DD wrote in message ...
When should I plant the Ranunculus corms that I dug out after flowering
last year? I live in the Western suburbs [Hills District] of Sydney.
DD

Ask at your local nursery
Old 28-05-2004, 02:06 PM
Chookie

In article , DD wrote:

When should I plant the Ranunculus corms that I dug out after flowering
last year? I live in the Western suburbs [Hills District] of Sydney.

Now, if not sooner.

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

"Life is like a cigarette -- smoke it to the butt." -- Harvie Krumpet
Old 29-05-2004, 02:08 AM
DD

Thanks for the replies, looks like I'll have to get out there this
weekend and start digging..........
DD

Old 10-06-2004, 10:04 AM
Crimson Castle

Hello, I'm living in Melbourne and the recommended time is actually April -
May. June is a little bit late but considering the wierd weather we have
been getting - planting late might not matter.

I was busy in April/May and only got to plant my ranunculus comb in the
first week of June.
The ranunclus seeds I sowed in mid May are germinating already.

Cheers,

Crimson

Growing Ranunculus from seed S. McLaren Australia 2 04-05-2003 07:32 AM
about Ranunculus? Jane Gardening 0 20-03-2003 11:32 PM
When should we plant Ranunculus in Melbourne John Wilkins Australia 0 04-03-2003 07:49 AM
Growing Ranunculus from seed S. McLaren Australia 0 02-12-2002 03:46 AM
Growing Ranunculus from seed S. McLaren United Kingdom 4 02-12-2002 03:46 AM