Old 09-06-2004, 03:19 PM
MC

Default Len's Home-made White Oil

Hi all,

Just made up a batch of home-made 'white oil' after finding the recipe on
Len's site, and have sprayed my new lemon, lime and orange trees after I
noticed they were affected by citrus leaf-miner!

My questions now are ...

How often should I spray with the 'white oil'? and ...

How long should it take to see the end of the leaf-miners if I am vigilant
with the spraying? and ...

Can this oil-based spray do harm to other plants, grasses, etc.?

Cheers,
Mick

Old 09-06-2004, 03:19 PM
len gardener

g'day mick,

it should be harmless to other plants, don't use before or in the heat
of the sun always use these sprays after the heat of the sun.

it may take a couple of sprays but signs should be evident in a couple
of days.

len

snipped
--
happy gardening

Old 09-06-2004, 03:19 PM
MC

Much appreciated Len ... I'll let you know how I go!

Cheers,
Mick

"len gardener" wrote in message
g'day mick,

it should be harmless to other plants, don't use before or in the heat
of the sun always use these sprays after the heat of the sun.

it may take a couple of sprays but signs should be evident in a couple
of days.

len

snipped
--
happy gardening

"in the end ya' gotta do what ya' gotta do" but consider others and the

environment