Old 05-07-2004, 01:02 AM
len gardener

Default link connection problem help?

is anyone else having problems connecting to this link?

http://forums.permaculture.org.au/

i was able to get it to connect by clicking refresh up to 4 times but
now today nothing works.

sys stats:

win 98 os2
msie6 whatever whatever
oex 6 whatever whatever

tia

len
--
happy gardening

my e/mail addies have spam filters you should know what to delete before you send.
Old 05-07-2004, 01:02 AM
Norman

Hi Len,
I can't access this link either.

regards,

Norman

"len gardener" wrote in message
is anyone else having problems connecting to this link?

http://forums.permaculture.org.au/

i was able to get it to connect by clicking refresh up to 4 times but
now today nothing works.

sys stats:

win 98 os2
msie6 whatever whatever
oex 6 whatever whatever

tia

len
--
happy gardening

"in the end ya' gotta do what ya' gotta do" but consider others and the

environment

Old 05-07-2004, 01:02 AM
len gardener

thanks norman,

www.permaculture.org.au

this is another way in but for me no go either, could it be they ahve
shut down maybe?

len

snipped

Old 06-07-2004, 05:08 AM
freebird

"len gardener" wrote in message
is anyone else having problems connecting to this link?

http://forums.permaculture.org.au/

i was able to get it to connect by clicking refresh up to 4 times but
now today nothing works.

sys stats:

win 98 os2
msie6 whatever whatever
oex 6 whatever whatever

tia

len
--
happy gardening

"in the end ya' gotta do what ya' gotta do" but consider others and the

environment

my e/mail addies have spam filters you should know what to delete before

you send.

I could access it 6 July.

barb