Old 12-08-2004, 10:08 AM
Nancy

Default Bulbs

I live in Esperance in WA.
Can anyone suggest where I can send for bulbs by post.
I have heard of the Diggers Club and a couple of others but
can't find any address's for them.
cheers
Nancy

Old 13-08-2004, 06:05 AM
Amy Lou

"Nancy" wrote in message
I live in Esperance in WA.
Can anyone suggest where I can send for bulbs by post.
I have heard of the Diggers Club and a couple of others but
can't find any address's for them.
cheers
Nancy

Look in the back of the gardening magazines. There are usually ads for all
sorts of nurseries that do mail order.

Amy

Old 21-08-2004, 09:17 AM
Chookie

In article , "Nancy"
wrote:

I live in Esperance in WA.
Can anyone suggest where I can send for bulbs by post.
I have heard of the Diggers Club and a couple of others but
can't find any address's for them.

If you are thinking of spring bulbs (daffs, tulips, jonquils, etc), you are
too late -- they need to be planted in autumn. Digger's has a website at:
http://www.diggers.com.au/ , then there's Tesselaar's at:
http://www.tesselaar.net.au/.

HTH,

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

"Life is like a cigarette -- smoke it to the butt." -- Harvie Krumpet
Old 24-08-2004, 11:50 AM
Nancy

Thanks Chookie
I have all my bulbs in but find them very expensive buying them at Bunnings.
thought it might be a little cheaper to buy them from a mail order place.
have put my name on mailing list.
cheers
Nancy

Old 01-09-2004, 02:04 AM
Raelene

"Nancy" wrote in message
I live in Esperance in WA.
Can anyone suggest where I can send for bulbs by post.
I have heard of the Diggers Club and a couple of others but
can't find any address's for them.
cheers
Nancy

Nancy, I get a catalogue on a regular basis from interstate somewhere.
Nope, sorry, can't remember who. I think they were originally advertised on
Burke's Backyard some time ago.

You might like to try swap meets, etc to get some bulbs.

Raelene (R/ham)
xxx

Old 01-09-2004, 02:55 AM
Charles

"Nancy" wrote in message
I live in Esperance in WA.
Can anyone suggest where I can send for bulbs by post.
I have heard of the Diggers Club and a couple of others but
can't find any address's for them.

Hi Nancy,

Try http://www.diggers.com.au/ (wasn't very hard to find LOL) Last time I
looked it was a fairly poor website, but it may have changed, and may well
have either phone or snail mail contact details.

Charles
--
If some days are diamonds &
Some days are stone --
Old 01-09-2004, 03:00 AM
Charles

Charles wrote:

Try http://www.diggers.com.au/ (wasn't very hard to find LOL) Last
time I looked it was a fairly poor website, but it may have changed,
and may well have either phone or snail mail contact details.

It does seem to be a *lot* better than it used to be although it's on-line
ordering system is still what can only be described as clunky at best.

Charles
Old 01-09-2004, 10:53 AM
Nancy

thanks Raelene
i have found a couple of mail order places and
have had catalogues from them this week.
cheers
Nancy

bulbs lois Lawns 3 05-05-2003 10:58 PM
Spring Bulbs Greg Gardening 2 04-02-2003 02:48 AM
an ad I saw for multiple packs Flower Bulbs, Strawberrys, hanging baskets j Ponds (alternative) 1 30-01-2003 05:21 AM
SPAM ALERT an ad I saw for multiple packs Flower Bulbs, Strawberrys, hanging baskets animaux Gardening 0 30-01-2003 02:52 AM
an ad I saw for multiple packs Flower Bulbs, Strawberrys, hanging baskets j Gardening 0 29-01-2003 09:55 PM