Old 05-04-2005, 01:47 AM
Marie Lawrence

Default polyflute

Does anyone know where I can buy polyflute? It is similar to corrigated
cardboard, but made of plastic ( polyethelene ) I live in Langwarrin
Victoria , Marie Lawrence .

Old 05-04-2005, 03:35 AM
leftred

"Marie Lawrence" wrote in message
u...
Does anyone know where I can buy polyflute? It is similar to corrigated
cardboard, but made of plastic ( polyethelene ) I live in Langwarrin
Victoria , Marie Lawrence .

Google is your friend
http://www.google.com.au/search?hl=e... r%3DcountryAU

Old 05-04-2005, 07:45 AM
Ken Oaf

On Tue, 5 Apr 2005 10:47:23 +1000, "Marie Lawrence" wrote:

Does anyone know where I can buy polyflute? It is similar to corrigated
cardboard, but made of plastic ( polyethelene ) I live in Langwarrin
Victoria , Marie Lawrence .

Knock off some old FOR SALE signs that have SOLD plastered across them.

Old 08-04-2005, 11:28 AM
Chookie

In article ,
"Marie Lawrence" wrote:

Does anyone know where I can buy polyflute? It is similar to corrigated
cardboard, but made of plastic ( polyethelene ) I live in Langwarrin
Victoria , Marie Lawrence .

It's also sold as Corflute. Try a signmaker.

I used some as the base for my guinea pigs' residence.

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

"In Melbourne there is plenty of vigour and eagerness, but there is
nothing worth being eager or vigorous about."
Francis Adams, The Australians, 1893.