Old 01-06-2005, 10:24 AM
Ruth Lawrence

Default propagatiing Dianellas

Hi!

I've just purchased pots of D. 'Border Gold' and 'Border Silver'.

Can I propagate these by division now?

They each have four new fans at the edge of their pots, along with the
original part.

I don't mind if I set back flowering for a while.

Ruth, in Victoria

Old 03-06-2005, 09:46 AM
Glenn Pure

I don't know these varieties but Dianellas propagate very easily in my
experience by division.

Cheers
Glenn

"Ruth Lawrence" wrote:

Hi!

I've just purchased pots of D. 'Border Gold' and 'Border Silver'.

Can I propagate these by division now?

They each have four new fans at the edge of their pots, along with the
original part.

I don't mind if I set back flowering for a while.

Ruth, in Victoria

Glenn Pure
Canberra, Australia
Web page: http://www.evans-pure.net
Old 03-06-2005, 10:12 AM
Ruth Lawrence

"Glenn Pure" wrote in message
I don't know these varieties but Dianellas propagate very easily in my
experience by division.

Hooray!

they are only colour forms, as far as I can tell.

Ruth, getting ready to chop 'em up