GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   a table in the garden (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/australia/95373-table-garden.html)

MarthaS 05-06-2005 12:34 PM

a table in the garden

This flower bouquets design must be the best garden vinyl tablecloth
oilcloth pattern I've ever seen - it looks like one big beautiful
photograph. (I also fancy the rose and sunflower garden oilcloths!)

Can they be left in the garden? How long do they last?

http://www.traditionallinens.com/tra...products_id=49

MarthaS

Dodger Smith 05-06-2005 08:22 PM

"MarthaS" wrote in message
oups.com...
This flower bouquets design must be the best garden vinyl tablecloth
oilcloth pattern I've ever seen - it looks like one big beautiful
photograph. (I also fancy the rose and sunflower garden oilcloths!)

Can they be left in the garden? How long do they last?

http://www.traditionallinens.com/tra...products_id=49

MarthaS

How beautiful. I could lose myself in this pattern.

[email protected] 06-06-2005 11:28 PM

Martha, that's a nice find. Been looking for something like this,
actually. A garden-themed oil cloth for the garden. Made for putting
outside. I think I might get that "Roses Assorted". Very pretty. Just
in time for the summer.
http://www.claudiaclaudine.com/tradi...products_id=55

MarthaS wrote:
This flower bouquets design must be the best garden vinyl tablecloth
oilcloth pattern I've ever seen - it looks like one big beautiful
photograph. (I also fancy the rose and sunflower garden oilcloths!)

Can they be left in the garden? How long do they last?

http://www.claudiaclaudine.com/tradi...products_id=49

MarthaS

jpd1009 16-06-2005 12:25 PM

spammer

"MarthaS" wrote:

This flower bouquets design must be the best garden vinyl tablecloth
oilcloth pattern I've ever seen - it looks like one big beautiful
photograph. (I also fancy the rose and sunflower garden oilcloths!)

Can they be left in the garden? How long do they last?

http://www.traditionallinens.com/tra...duct_info.php?

products_id=49

MarthaS