Old 05-06-2005, 12:34 PM
MarthaS

Default a table in the garden

This flower bouquets design must be the best garden vinyl tablecloth
oilcloth pattern I've ever seen - it looks like one big beautiful
photograph. (I also fancy the rose and sunflower garden oilcloths!)

Can they be left in the garden? How long do they last?

http://www.traditionallinens.com/tra...products_id=49

MarthaS

Old 05-06-2005, 08:22 PM
Dodger Smith

"MarthaS" wrote in message
oups.com...
This flower bouquets design must be the best garden vinyl tablecloth
oilcloth pattern I've ever seen - it looks like one big beautiful
photograph. (I also fancy the rose and sunflower garden oilcloths!)

Can they be left in the garden? How long do they last?

http://www.traditionallinens.com/tra...products_id=49

MarthaS

How beautiful. I could lose myself in this pattern.

Old 06-06-2005, 11:28 PM

Martha, that's a nice find. Been looking for something like this,
actually. A garden-themed oil cloth for the garden. Made for putting
outside. I think I might get that "Roses Assorted". Very pretty. Just
in time for the summer.
http://www.claudiaclaudine.com/tradi...products_id=55

MarthaS wrote:
This flower bouquets design must be the best garden vinyl tablecloth
oilcloth pattern I've ever seen - it looks like one big beautiful
photograph. (I also fancy the rose and sunflower garden oilcloths!)

Can they be left in the garden? How long do they last?

http://www.claudiaclaudine.com/tradi...products_id=49

MarthaS

Old 16-06-2005, 12:25 PM
jpd1009

spammer

"MarthaS" wrote:

This flower bouquets design must be the best garden vinyl tablecloth
oilcloth pattern I've ever seen - it looks like one big beautiful
photograph. (I also fancy the rose and sunflower garden oilcloths!)

Can they be left in the garden? How long do they last?

http://www.traditionallinens.com/tra...duct_info.php?

products_id=49

MarthaS

Support for table top grow light Tim B Gardening 8 12-04-2011 12:45 AM
a table in the garden Tex John Texas 3 08-06-2005 08:49 PM
a table in the garden MarthaS Texas 2 06-06-2005 11:28 PM
Cast aluminium garden table and chairs @ .99p MrBlueSkye United Kingdom 0 09-05-2005 03:43 PM
Tally OS Feb 2003 Show Table Gallery On-line! Prem Subrahmanyam Gardening 2 07-02-2003 08:12 PM