GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Bamboo (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bamboo/)
-   -   Want to start new plants...any for sale? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bamboo/162021-want-start-new-plants-any-sale.html)

Jeffwo 22-07-2007 12:35 AM

Want to start new plants...any for sale?

I am in north Mississippi and would like to start a new Bamboo grove.
I would like to grow the largest height & dia. available for this
zone, preferably full sun.

I am looking at MOSO TIMBER BAMBOO - Phyllostachys heterocycla
pubescens
(5 Gallon) . Does anyone here have something similar for sale?

Travis 22-07-2007 08:33 AM

Jeffwo wrote:
I am in north Mississippi and would like to start a new Bamboo grove.
I would like to grow the largest height & dia. available for this
zone, preferably full sun.

I am looking at MOSO TIMBER BAMBOO - Phyllostachys heterocycla
pubescens
(5 Gallon) . Does anyone here have something similar for sale?

Check here.
http://www.americanbamboo.org/Specie...ctSources.html

--

Travis in Shoreline Washington

JimR 26-07-2007 11:33 PM

Want to start new plants...any for sale?

"Jeffwo" wrote in message
ups.com...
I am in north Mississippi and would like to start a new Bamboo grove.
I would like to grow the largest height & dia. available for this
zone, preferably full sun.

I am looking at MOSO TIMBER BAMBOO - Phyllostachys heterocycla
pubescens
(5 Gallon) . Does anyone here have something similar for sale?

I am digging out some small rhizome sections of Black Bamboo (Phyl. nigra)
and will give them away to anyone who wants to come to central Florida to
pick them up . . .

Alan Hamlyn 23-01-2008 11:47 AM

Dont suppose your post to the UK would you! They'll Look lovely in the Garden!

BrownFingers 23-01-2008 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alan Hamlyn (Post 771462)
Dont suppose your post to the UK would you! They'll Look lovely in the Garden!

I'll post you a can of - "Shut the hell up"

PonyPower 24-01-2008 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrownFingers (Post 771465)
I'll post you a can of - "Shut the hell up"

Thats not very nice I think you should drink a lot less meanie-juice

crustyshoveller 26-01-2008 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PonyPower (Post 771547)
Thats not very nice I think you should drink a lot less meanie-juice

meanie juice????? Do you not mean MAN JUICE, you kinky little PonyPower you!!!!!!!

Alan Hamlyn 28-01-2008 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrownFingers (Post 771465)
I'll post you a can of - "Shut the hell up"

... sad, really sad

Alan Hamlyn 28-01-2008 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PonyPower (Post 771547)
Thats not very nice I think you should drink a lot less meanie-juice

:) ...i wonder whats in that meanie juice

grisel 29-01-2008 12:32 PM

Nice to hear that you are starting a new bamboo grove. There is a sight in the net selling plants maybe they have the bamboo you are looking for www.flowergardennursery.com. Try checking it.