GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Bamboo (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bamboo/)
-   -   Exchange MOSO seeds(phyllostachys pubescens bamboo) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bamboo/52763-exchange-moso-seeds-phyllostachys-pubescens-bamboo.html)

ANDREEAS 16-02-2004 04:32 PM

Exchange MOSO seeds(phyllostachys pubescens bamboo)

Hello,
I have a large quantity of MOSO bamboo seeds for exchanging with
bamboo plants or rhyzomes(only hardy cold resistant bamboo)I prefere
ph. nigra boryana , nigra henonis,ph nuda, ph bisetii, ph vivax, ph
vivax aureocaulis, ph viloascens,ph. heteroclada, ph.aureosulcata
aureocaulis.Waiting for posting !ANDREEAS

Brian Mader 19-02-2004 09:10 PM

Exchange MOSO seeds(phyllostachys pubescens bamboo)

Can bamboo survive in Wisconsin?????

Brian Mader 19-02-2004 09:11 PM

Brian Mader 19-02-2004 09:39 PM

lantzmich 23-11-2004 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brian Mader
Can bamboo survive in Wisconsin?????

Yes depending on if you really want bamboo. As long as you keep the bamboo rhizome well taken care of, you will have new canes/culms every spring. But they may die off during the winter. That is unless you find a rather cold hardy species, or move your bamboo inside during the winter and back outside during the summer by planting it in pots.

Watergarden2006 07-05-2006 04:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ANDREEAS
Hello,
I have a large quantity of MOSO bamboo seeds for exchanging with
bamboo plants or rhyzomes(only hardy cold resistant bamboo)I prefere
ph. nigra boryana , nigra henonis,ph nuda, ph bisetii, ph vivax, ph
vivax aureocaulis, ph viloascens,ph. heteroclada, ph.aureosulcata
aureocaulis.Waiting for posting !ANDREEAS

Where are you located? I have p. bisetti, if you have any moso plants to trade.