GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Bamboo (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bamboo/)
-   -   make a backyard bambo garden (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bamboo/84182-make-backyard-bambo-garden.html)

huggy1 27-09-2004 12:35 AM

make a backyard bambo garden

I am new to this forum and now nothing about bambo, while
i was visiting our Zoo they had a real nice area set up that you could
walk thru it was very quiet and dense they made spot where u could set and
rest and relax. The area wasn't but 40 by 50 square but was beutiful.

I live in Oklahoma city, ok and need to know what type bambo
i should use and how to keep it from spreading to my neibors yards. the
bambo they used was about 1/2" in dia. and about 7 or 8' tall and grew
very thick.

I want to make a path way thru it and a little sitting area

need info on taking care of it also.

Please feel free to email your suggestions and ideas.

respectfully Huggy1