Old 03-12-2005, 04:59 PM posted to rec.arts.bonsai
Jim Lewis

Default R.A.B.

It appears that the link FROM rec.arts.bonsai *TO* the IBC
mailing list is working, but the link *FROM* the list TO
rec.arts.bonsai is broken.

We on the mailing list are getting your messages, but you
are not getting our replies, or any other messages we post.

Of course, your life would be 100% more spam free if you
elected to stop reading r.a.b. and sign on to the mailing list.

You will find instructions on signing on to the list in the
"About" section of www.internetbonsaiclub.org. I will not
post them here because I do NOT want to make it easy for the
&^%$# spam merchants to subscribe -- tho it is easy to cull
them if they do.

We're trying to fix the link, but its fixability is in other
hands than ours. If it is NOT fixable, we'll probably have
to sever the link, which has been in effect since the early
1990s. :-(

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - When we
see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to
use it with love and respect - Aldo Leopold - A Sand County
Almanac