Old 04-04-2003, 05:32 PM
Jerry Meislik

Default [IBC] Bonsai book by See

Dear friends,
I just received and read the Bonsai and Suiseki book by Robert See of
Malaysia. For those who can get this book it is a real gem.
It has good beginners material on bonsai in general but there are terrific
pictures of many tropical bonsai species, and the trees illustrated are
superb examples.
Great work by Robert See.
Jerry Meislik
Whitefish Montana USA
Zone 3-4
http://www.bonsaihunk.8m.com/

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 04-04-2003, 08:56 PM
SAINT

Jerry,

I've had the pleasure of reading this book, and would agree with your
assessment. I beleive that books can be ordered at the Malaysia Bonsai
Society's web page www.bonsaifun.com or you can order it from the author at

Sorry if this sounds like blantant advertising.

If you are ever going through Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia, there are some
excellent examples of bonsai there.

Best regards,
Leslie St. John
Barbados

"Jerry Meislik" wrote in message
Dear friends,
I just received and read the Bonsai and Suiseki book by Robert See of
Malaysia. For those who can get this book it is a real gem.
It has good beginners material on bonsai in general but there are terrific
pictures of many tropical bonsai species, and the trees illustrated are
superb examples.
Great work by Robert See.
Jerry Meislik
Whitefish Montana USA
Zone 3-4
http://www.bonsaihunk.8m.com/

****

****

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

Old 04-04-2003, 10:32 PM
Jerry Meislik

Leslie,
Did you also not edit the book? Marvelous job.
Jerry Meislik
Whitefish Montana USA
Zone 3-4
http://www.bonsaihunk.8m.com/

Old 04-04-2003, 10:32 PM
SAINT

Jerry,

I wish I could claim significant credit for this book, but really my input
was quite minor, and completely on editing skills not my bonsai knowlege.
All credit for this belongs to Robert.

Leslie

Old 05-04-2003, 05:08 AM
sbudi

Jerry is correct. I had that book as well. It is worth to have the book.
Budi
I just received and read the Bonsai and Suiseki book by Robert See of
Malaysia. For those who can get this book it is a real gem.
It has good beginners material on bonsai in general but there are terrific
pictures of many tropical bonsai species, and the trees illustrated are
superb examples.
Great work by Robert See.
Jerry Meislik
Whitefish Montana USA