Old 09-04-2003, 04:56 PM
Bart Thomas

Default Is it Worh it?

Carl wrote:

Dear IBC'ers:

At this time of the year, I start trying to acclimate my semi tropicals
to the brighter light of the out doors. However, there are a lot of
days when it is cloudy and rainy here in Soiuthern NJ. I usually keep
the trees in doors during the inclement weather. What are your thoughts
on whether the time is wasted putting the trees out on the sunny days.
Is their an accumulation of the brighter light to the leaves or is it
loss when the trees are left indoors during inclement weather?

Thanks for your comments.

Carl L. Rosner