Old 14-04-2003, 02:32 AM
Jim Lewis

Default [IBC] Books

----- Original Message -----
From: "James Quinan"
Sent: Sunday, April 13, 2003 8:15 PM
Subject: [IBC] Books

As a newcomer to Bonsai, I am finding out rapidly how little I

know about
plants in particular and Bonsai in particular. Having just read

the thread
on most useful books, I suppose I'll have to bite the bullet

and spend some
money on a few good books and save you people some time :-).

Can somone give
me more info on the books mentioned in the thread (i.e full

title,
author(s), pubisher and if possible ISBN nos so I can order

'em.

Check out our web pages. We have a new and fairly detailed set
of reviews of bonsai books, including some from OZ and elsewhere
in the southern hemisphere.

David Thoreau - Walden

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 16-04-2003, 07:20 AM
lynette g smith

James,
Try this book for information on native plants. Bonsai with Australian
Native Plants. Dorothy & Vita Koreshoff. ISBN 0 908175 663. If you can not
find it in the shops you may be able to get it by ringing their nursery in
Sydney.

Lynette
Sydney Australia