Old 14-04-2003, 02:44 AM
Jim Lewis

Default [IBC] Are you serious, fine art etc

I love the discussions that go on here, the free exchange of
ideas, even the
occasional grumpy dissenter who stirs the pot. I'm a novice,

but "serious"
bonsai enthusiast - I like that word best; two definitions of

this word I
have come across are "inspired by God" or "mad", the both of

which describe
me :-).

Welcome to the sport of bonsai.

David Thoreau - Walden

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 14-04-2003, 02:56 PM
Marty Haber

You hit the nail on the head! Serious & Fun are the key words. You might
add Pain & Laughter if you like. Wecome to IBC.
Marty