Old 15-04-2003, 05:44 PM
Chiel Huijskes

Default [IBC] Request for bonsai photos

G'day,

my name is Tengu and I am the owner of the site Tengu Bonsai
(http://users.raketnet.nl/tengubonsai)

On my site is a large collection of bonsai photos with info about how they
were grown, because my visitors are very curious about how "ordinary" people
grow bonsai.

I would like to ask all of you to consider sending in bonsai photos of your
own making to my site, along with a bit of information (their history size,
name, etc.). If you want to see how they are placed, visit my site and go
to "Sent in Gallery".

If you send photos, please mail them directly to THIS email-adress
)to avoid problems with the owner of this forum.

I'm curious about your photos!

Thanks and have fun bonsai-ing!

Tengu

-=================================================-
Deze mail werd verstuurd met Webmail van RaketNet
Meer informatie? http://www.raketnet.nl
-=================================================-

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 15-04-2003, 08:56 PM
Jim Lewis

If you send photos, please mail them directly to THIS

email-adress
)to avoid problems with the owner of

this forum.

The "owner" of this forum (list) won't have any problems, because
the list doesn't accept pics -- as attachments, or otherwise.

However, if you send him pics, be CERTAIN (if you care) to
indicate that YOU retain the International Copyright to any
photos you provide!!!!!!!!! AND text.

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL -- Bonsai List
manager

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

[IBC] Bonsai photos Jim Lewis Bonsai 0 10-10-2004 03:27 PM
[IBC] Photos of Bonsai Carol Schroeder Bonsai 0 16-07-2003 06:33 PM
[IBC] Photos of Bonsai Carol Schroeder Bonsai 0 16-07-2003 06:29 PM
Botanical gardens photos (Was Rachel Corrie- PA staged photos) Hane Edible Gardening 0 25-03-2003 03:32 PM
[IBC] US vs. European bonsai stundents - was [IBC] Juniper Bonsai life expectancy? Marty & Patty Weiser Bonsai 1 12-02-2003 04:25 AM