GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   [IBC] Super Thrive & Roots2 (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/17530-re-%5Bibc%5D-super-thrive-roots2.html)

[email protected] 24-04-2003 10:44 PM

[IBC] Super Thrive & Roots2

The trouble with Roots2 is that you can't use it indoors except in a very
utilitarian greenhouse. It stains everything horribly & permanently.
Iris

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

Ben Griffin 24-04-2003 10:44 PM

[IBC] Super Thrive & Roots2

I thought roots 2 was only used when repotting?

Ben

http://search.yahoo.com

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

Theo 25-04-2003 10:20 AM

[IBC] Super Thrive & Roots2

HI Iris
could you tell me more about Roots 2 :
-Why stains
-price
-size of the bottle/ container / weight
and why cannot be used indoor?
I need to know all these features to see if a friend can supply me Roots 2 from
the USA
I thanks for your feed back
Theo

wrote:

The trouble with Roots2 is that you can't use it indoors except in a very
utilitarian greenhouse. It stains everything horribly & permanently.
Iris

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

Iris Cohen 25-04-2003 01:44 PM

[IBC] Super Thrive & Roots2

could you tell me more about Roots 2 :
-Why stains
-price
-size of the bottle/ container / weight
and why cannot be used indoor?

There are products in it which probably contain iodine and humic acid. i
imagine these are what cause the stains.
It comes as a powder which you add to the water. I don't recall the price. Ask
Dave Lowman.
The only reason I don't use it indoors is because it stains the shelves &
everything it touches.
Iris,
Central NY, Zone 5a, Sunset Zone 40
train."
Robert Lowell (1917-1977)

Michael Persiano 25-04-2003 06:08 PM

[IBC] Super Thrive & Roots2

In a message dated 4/25/2003 4:13:27 AM Eastern Standard Time, writes:

HI Iris
could you tell me more about Roots 2 :
-Why stains
-price
-size of the bottle/ container / weight
and why cannot be used indoor?
I need to know all these features to see if a friend can
supply me Roots 2 from
the USA
I thanks for your feed back
Theo

Theo:

It has a dark brown color, and it is not really designed for indoor application.

It is available in numerous sizes, i.e., pints, half gallons, etc.

Prices: I can't help you there.

Cordially,

Michael Persiano
members.aol.com/iasnob/index.html

Theo 26-04-2003 08:44 PM

[IBC] Super Thrive & Roots2

HI Iris
Thanks for your answers about Roots 2 but I had some trouble to send the answer
from the office.. I hope you got it.. if not
well thanks for your feed back ( a second time )
Theo

--
How can You put trust in me if I do not trust in Me?
Theo