Old 24-04-2003, 10:44 PM

Default [IBC] Super Thrive & Roots2

The trouble with Roots2 is that you can't use it indoors except in a very
utilitarian greenhouse. It stains everything horribly & permanently.
Iris

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 24-04-2003, 10:44 PM
Ben Griffin

I thought roots 2 was only used when repotting?

Ben

http://search.yahoo.com

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 25-04-2003, 10:20 AM
Theo

HI Iris
could you tell me more about Roots 2 :
-Why stains
-price
-size of the bottle/ container / weight
and why cannot be used indoor?
I need to know all these features to see if a friend can supply me Roots 2 from
the USA
I thanks for your feed back
Theo

wrote:

The trouble with Roots2 is that you can't use it indoors except in a very
utilitarian greenhouse. It stains everything horribly & permanently.
Iris

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

Old 25-04-2003, 01:44 PM
Iris Cohen

could you tell me more about Roots 2 :
-Why stains
-price
-size of the bottle/ container / weight
and why cannot be used indoor?

There are products in it which probably contain iodine and humic acid. i
imagine these are what cause the stains.
It comes as a powder which you add to the water. I don't recall the price. Ask
Dave Lowman.
The only reason I don't use it indoors is because it stains the shelves &
everything it touches.
Iris,
Central NY, Zone 5a, Sunset Zone 40
train."
Robert Lowell (1917-1977)

Miracle-Gro Shake n' Feed v. Super Thrive JayDee Gardening 3 20-03-2008 09:01 AM
[IBC] Super Thrive Jim Lewis Bonsai 12 26-04-2003 02:08 AM
[IBC] Mixing Fertilizer and Super Thrive John NJ Bonsai 11 25-04-2003 10:56 AM
[IBC] Super Thrive and bias Nina Shishkoff Bonsai 0 24-04-2003 04:08 PM
Super Thrive Iris Cohen Bonsai 0 24-04-2003 02:20 PM