GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   over watering (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/186827-over-watering.html)

mjandrew 25-08-2009 03:11 PM

over watering

I have over watered my neighbours bonsai that I am looking after. They are back in 10 days time. What can I do to make it look like I haven't over watered it???!!! Help!!!

george123 21-07-2010 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mjandrew (Post 862561)
I have over watered my neighbours bonsai that I am looking after. They are back in 10 days time. What can I do to make it look like I haven't over watered it???!!! Help!!!

Hi there, that is a big problem(joke)! When this happened? Maybe you can try putting these plants on direct sunlight or I think you have to put additional soil/or anything on the sides of the plants so that the water or moisture will be absorbed in it.