Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-05-2003, 08:56 PM
Derek Zieminski

Default [IBC] Green Island Contest

Well, today is quite Hot here in SC, I guess summer is here now. I was just
down at my local bonsai shop chatting a bit with the host of the Green Island
Ficus Contest. I was quite amazed to hear the turn out of people who
submitted final photos in the contest. In fact "there is only one other
person from IBC who submitted and also only one from Florida." This really
surprised me since it was a Ficus contest, thought there might be a lil more
show up from Florida. I only wonder who this one from Florida is. Mr.
Lewis is it you the lone one from that sate? But anyway I guess I will have
to get back out in the heat to work for a while before my real job.. Just
thought I would drop a note on the contest since its been officially closed
as of
May 1.

Derek Zieminski
Summerville, SC