Old 17-08-2003, 03:02 PM
Barb

Default [IBC] Please go and look

Hi all,
This coming Sept 5th is our 50th wedding anniversery, and our children
have put up a web site for us, I would greatly appreciate your looking and
signing the guest book.. I know I am new on the list, but still wanted to
share this occasion with the list 'family'.
Many thanks,
Barb
Bonsai Lady

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 18-08-2003, 02:47 AM
Iris Cohen

This coming Sept 5th is our 50th wedding anniversery, and our children
have put up a web site for us, BRBR

Congratulations, ours was last year. What is the URL?
Iris,
Central NY, Zone 5a, Sunset Zone 40
train."
Robert Lowell (1917-1977)