GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   [IBC] Bye (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/41454-%5Bibc%5D-bye.html)

Nicolas Steenhout 27-08-2003 02:05 AM

[IBC] Bye

Good bye for now folks, going NOMAIL for the next month or 5 weeks.

Wish me luck.

Any questions about the website will be answered as I can, I should have
access to email every second or third day.

Cheers

Nicolas
http://www.bmee.net
"A community that excludes even one of its members is no community at all"
- Dan Wilkins

++++Sponsored, in part, by Dale Cochoy++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

Jim Lewis 27-08-2003 02:15 AM

[IBC] Bye

Good bye for now folks, going NOMAIL for the next month or 5
weeks.

Wish me luck.

Any questions about the website will be answered as I can, I

should have
access to email every second or third day.

Cheers

Nicolas

Drive carefully up to Canada, Nic. And good luck with your new
life in NZ.

++++Sponsored, in part, by Dale Cochoy++++
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++