Old 27-08-2003, 02:05 AM
Nicolas Steenhout

Default [IBC] Bye

Good bye for now folks, going NOMAIL for the next month or 5 weeks.

Wish me luck.

Any questions about the website will be answered as I can, I should have
access to email every second or third day.

Cheers

Nicolas
http://www.bmee.net
"A community that excludes even one of its members is no community at all"
- Dan Wilkins

++++Sponsored, in part, by Dale Cochoy++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 27-08-2003, 02:15 AM
Jim Lewis

Good bye for now folks, going NOMAIL for the next month or 5
weeks.

Wish me luck.

Any questions about the website will be answered as I can, I

should have
access to email every second or third day.

Cheers

Nicolas

Drive carefully up to Canada, Nic. And good luck with your new
life in NZ.

++++Sponsored, in part, by Dale Cochoy++++
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

Bye, Bye International rates! Now you can call abroad for the priceof a UK call! APNADIAL United Kingdom 0 29-07-2009 05:48 PM
Bye bye Jim Webster Broadback United Kingdom 2 07-06-2007 04:21 PM
Bye Bye Irises Jack Gardening 2 29-10-2006 02:58 PM
Bye Bye Roberto United Kingdom 34 30-04-2003 03:23 AM
Bye Bye Hansa (etc.) Shiva Roses 18 20-03-2003 07:56 PM