GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   [IBC] Travel Plans (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/42245-%5Bibc%5D-travel-plans.html)

Kitsune Miko 05-09-2003 08:12 PM

[IBC] Travel Plans

I will be at the National Arboretum in Washington, DC, USA on Sunday
9-28. Nina says she will take me there! I am excited. I have know this
woman for years and I have never seen her face!

Kitsune Miko

++++Sponsored, in part, by Dale Cochoy++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

Jim Lewis 05-09-2003 09:42 PM

[IBC] Travel Plans

I will be at the National Arboretum in Washington, DC, USA on
Sunday
9-28. Nina says she will take me there! I am excited. I have

know this
woman for years and I have never seen her face!

Kitsune Miko

And an excellent guide she is! Maybe Anita will tag along, too,
if she can, and maybe Chris.

You couldn't ask for better guides. Give 'em all a hug from me,
please. Wish I could be there too. Be sure to look at all those
NEAT mame pots!

++++Sponsored, in part, by Dale Cochoy++++
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

David J. Bockman 05-09-2003 10:12 PM

[IBC] Travel Plans

Let us know if you'd like more company, Kitsune, I'm sure we can scare up a
few enthusiasts for such a tour.

Bunabayashi Bonsai On The World Wide Web: http://www.bunabayashi.com
email:

Mark Hill 05-09-2003 11:12 PM

[IBC] Travel Plans

Should I pack a lunch ??

Just kidding ......

I'd gladly join in, but I realize if Nina where to offer a guided tour, it
would soon end up with dozens of us following her around !!

Mark Hill - Harrisburg PA - Zone 6
(newbie quickly acquiring potensai)