Old 05-09-2003, 08:12 PM
Kitsune Miko

Default [IBC] Travel Plans

I will be at the National Arboretum in Washington, DC, USA on Sunday
9-28. Nina says she will take me there! I am excited. I have know this
woman for years and I have never seen her face!

Kitsune Miko

++++Sponsored, in part, by Dale Cochoy++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 05-09-2003, 09:42 PM
Jim Lewis

I will be at the National Arboretum in Washington, DC, USA on
Sunday
9-28. Nina says she will take me there! I am excited. I have

know this
woman for years and I have never seen her face!

Kitsune Miko

And an excellent guide she is! Maybe Anita will tag along, too,
if she can, and maybe Chris.

You couldn't ask for better guides. Give 'em all a hug from me,
please. Wish I could be there too. Be sure to look at all those
NEAT mame pots!

++++Sponsored, in part, by Dale Cochoy++++
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 05-09-2003, 11:12 PM
Mark Hill

Should I pack a lunch ??

Just kidding ......

I'd gladly join in, but I realize if Nina where to offer a guided tour, it
would soon end up with dozens of us following her around !!

Mark Hill - Harrisburg PA - Zone 6
(newbie quickly acquiring potensai)

"Let us know if you'd like more company, Kitsune, I'm sure we can scare up a
few enthusiasts for such a tour."