Old 09-09-2003, 09:33 PM
Gary Woods

Default Serissa cutting winter care

I have a dozen nice plants, started rather cavalierly by sticking trimmings
from a new overgrown tree at the end of a garden row. Despite not watering
during a dry spell when not all the cuttings were rooted, the survivors
look very nice- glossy dark green leaves, most with a few flowers.
Obviously, they need to some indoors, soon if the recent weather is any
indication.
Assuming I want to grow these a season or so before attempting anything,
how should I pot them up now? I'm going to rig a grow-light for them and a
few other things that would appreciate it, and put all in a south window to
make the most of a New York winter's wan sunlight.
The good news is that Bok Choi loves this weather!

Thanks,