Old 20-09-2003, 02:12 PM
Klaus Buddig

Default [IBC] Online Video from Swedish Bonsai Exhibition

I have published a short (13 minutes) video from the Swedish Bonsai
Association annual exhibition including a demonstration by Tony Tickle.

Follow this link to see the video. In order to see the video you must
use at least a 256Kbit DSL connection.
http://www.bonsai.dk/stream/default.htm

Please let me know what you think of the quality and if you have any
problems viewing it.
I am still trying to improve picture and sound.

In the next couple of weeks I will publish more videos......

Best bonsai Regards
Klaus Buddig

Bonsai UK Exhibition Sean Hayes Bonsai 0 17-05-2004 05:18 PM
[IBC] bonsai art exhibition in development Craig Cowing Bonsai 0 17-04-2004 07:45 PM
[IBC] ERBK - Bonsai Exhibition Glyn Williams Bonsai 0 13-11-2003 08:23 AM
[IBC] Yama Ki Bonsai Society exhibition, NY Botanical Gardens Craig Cowing Bonsai 2 23-10-2003 12:42 AM