Old 23-09-2003, 12:10 AM
Bill Neff

Default [IBC] 5-gal juniper (was: [IBC] hello)

I don't remember seeing any 5 gallon San Jose at any of the nurseries in the
Topeka area. One had some in 3 gal. containers. I'd suggest just start
calling the KC area nurseries and asking. They might be able to special order some
for you. At a nursery crawl last spring I found some shimpaku junipers. The
nursery had special ordered a bunch of them for a customer. I bought one of
the "extras".

Bill Neff
Topeka, KS

I'm sending this on to the list. We have at least once Kansasan
on the list. maybe he can help.

jim

I am from Kansas City Missouri. Looking for a large San Jose. Bill

Anyone know of a nursery where I might find a large 5 gal. size
San jose juniper ? Bill

-----------------
I changed the subject line so it is a bit more meaningful.

Since few mail order or on-line nurseries will send 5-gallon
trees via mail or even parcel service, we'd need to know

where
you're from. Of course 5-gallon isn't THAT big. ;-)

Jim Lewis -
- Tallahassee, FL - The

++++Sponsored, in part, by Dale Cochoy++++
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++