GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   club funds (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/43813-club-funds.html)

Peter K. 22-09-2003 11:56 PM

club funds

I belong to a local bonsai club. Just wondering if anyone has any good
ideas to boost the clubs funds. We never have any new speakers, only club
members. I would like to find some ways to make money for the club (aside
from raising dues) so we could do more and get some new speakers in. Any
suggestions welcome.

--
Peter Kulibert zone 4a/5b

Peter K. 23-09-2003 11:07 PM

club funds

i would just like to thank everyone who has given up suggestions for club
funds. I look to order the BCI pamphlet and think it'll be a great asset.
Btw, anyone ever thought of doing brat frys, or making t-shirts and selling
them?

--
Peter Kulibert zone 4a/5b