Old 22-09-2003, 11:56 PM
Peter K.

Default club funds

I belong to a local bonsai club. Just wondering if anyone has any good
ideas to boost the clubs funds. We never have any new speakers, only club
members. I would like to find some ways to make money for the club (aside
from raising dues) so we could do more and get some new speakers in. Any
suggestions welcome.

--
Peter Kulibert zone 4a/5b

Old 23-09-2003, 11:07 PM
Peter K.

i would just like to thank everyone who has given up suggestions for club
funds. I look to order the BCI pamphlet and think it'll be a great asset.
Btw, anyone ever thought of doing brat frys, or making t-shirts and selling
them?

--
Peter Kulibert zone 4a/5b

Allotment funds flash United Kingdom 20 09-06-2005 07:03 AM
prizes and funds for natural history research Vr.R.Bejsak-Colloredo-Mansfeld Plant Science 0 25-01-2004 10:35 PM
[IBC] club funds Alan Walker Bonsai 17 24-09-2003 12:16 PM
USFS fire suppression funds gone! Larry Harrell alt.forestry 3 10-08-2003 07:22 PM
And You though the Forest Service Was Short of funds! Aozotorp alt.forestry 13 02-04-2003 11:20 PM