GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   [IBC] SV: [IBC] Washing roots (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/45809-%5Bibc%5D-sv-%5Bibc%5D-washing-roots.html)

Håkan Bengtsson 20-10-2003 07:22 PM

[IBC] SV: [IBC] Washing roots

Thank you Michael and Brent for your answers. I think I got the answers
I wanted. Most likely will I try to arrange the nebari without to much
root disturbance and soil removal. Its always good to know your options
before you start. I don´t want to stand all alone in spring with the
tree out of the pot and wonder what to do :-)

Cincerly
Håkan