Old 20-10-2003, 07:22 PM
Håkan Bengtsson

Default [IBC] SV: [IBC] Washing roots

Thank you Michael and Brent for your answers. I think I got the answers
I wanted. Most likely will I try to arrange the nebari without to much
root disturbance and soil removal. Its always good to know your options
before you start. I don´t want to stand all alone in spring with the
tree out of the pot and wonder what to do :-)

Cincerly
Håkan